Monday, January 28, 2008

With Gratitude

I just have to say that today I feel grateful for the knowledge of a living Prophet of God. Gordon B. Hinckley has been the prophet for my entire adult life. I was sad at his passing, but so grateful that he is reunited with his wife and his family who have already died. I was also grateful that my instinctual response was to just know where he has gone, rather than to feel questioning in my heart. His life and teachings were a blessing to us all.

1 comment:

The Heaton's said...

what a wonderful post, thanks!

i was on kims blog and was going to use the ryan and stephanie link to get back to our blog, and there was two!!! I thought hhhmmm, could this be... and yes it was you guys, hooray! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. i can't wait to see more posts!

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map