Today Grandpa said something about Matthew and Alexander.
Ben said, "Whose Alexander?"
Grandpa said, "Xander."
Ben looked at him like "You dummy. Don't call him that." So, I guess Xander will forever be Xander, not Alexander.
Last week, we went to the Boise Zoo with the four boys. They loved it. I happen to think zoos are always a little bit depressing, but this one isn't bad for a small zoo. The monkeys were talking up a storm. I don't think I have ever heard a monkey carry on a conversation, but it was absolutely hilarious. So, of course all the little boys tried their hand at monkey speak. Good stuff. The zoo has a full grown Komodo Dragon, which freaked Ben out just a bit. He didn't want to stand in front of the cage for a picture. He posed off to the side where he could keep the large lizard in his view. Smart boy.
It's been fun to spend time with my twin nephews, and it's especially fun to see our kids old enough to interact and enjoy each other. We will have some good times together as a family in the years to come with the five rowdy boys we'll have around.

No comments:
Post a Comment