Monday, November 17, 2008

New Background

So I finally broke down and tried to figure out how to cutify my blog.  All I ended up doing was erasing my nifty contact list and the time index for when blogs were last updated and choosing a blog background that was difficult to read.  And now I don't want to mess around with it anymore, so it will just have to be that way until I'm not frustrated.  So, if any of you are techno whizzes and have advice for a novice, I'd like a cute background, but I don't want it to erase my contact list widget.  Period.

3 comments:

Family of Strength said...

easy! thecutestblogontheblock.com
That's all I do. You copy and paste the one you want right into your gadget bar. Make a space other than the other gadgets you already have and paste it in. Simple!
Have fun!

candy's clothes closet said...

Maybe you forgot to change your layout to minima. Like I'm an expert I just changed mine this am. and I don't even know if I did it right. You know how inexperienced I am when it comes to computers.

Melanie said...

I use cutestblogsontheblock as well and you won't lose your widgets.

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map