If you're looking for a book that will take you to new heights, look no further than this amazing book for young children. Particularly your sons, who may be around 3, 7, or 33, will enjoy this whopper of a tale that involves plenty of references to projectile target pooping. We laughed, we cried, it moved us. Seriously funny read.

And by the way, we were talking about the book tonight and I mentioned I should include a reference to it in my blog. Todd's comment? "Do it mom. You always get lots of compliments when you blog about poop."
So bring on the "compliments" my loyal readers. It will make Todd happy.

5 comments:
I think I might have a 34 year old that might like this book. Olivia and Elizabeth would probably like it too.
ha, ha! We'll have to check this one out.
Fantastic! I've been wanting a good book to read. I'll pick it up first thing at the library!
Your hair is real nice. You are a good sewing lady. You have great lightning playing skillz. You make really gooooood enchiladas. You let Kyle come to your house without his parents---you're nice. I'm not sure what it is about this post on your blog, but suddenly I felt like leaving you lots of COMPLIMENTS :)
I think I know a 31 year old, and a 6 and 8 year old who may enjoy reading about poop. Thanks for the recommendation :) Candy and I were just talking about you on friday. We miss you!! We are doing some plotting, trying to find a way to come see you ;)
Post a Comment