Friday, May 15, 2009

What a Great Weekend

I think it was an average of 65 degrees last weekend in Monterey, California. So nice! We had a great time.
Great food--shrimp enchiladas by Chef Glenn on mother's day-yummo!
Great company--what a fun way to spend mother's day with Kathy, Ryan's mom!
Great mother's day--we skipped town so Ryan had no meetings!
Great weather
Great sandy beaches
Great first pro baseball game for Todd with Grandpa, Dad, and Uncle Jeremy
Great weather
Great trip to the Exploratorium--did the little boys or the big boys enjoy it more?
Great city dinner with Uncle Jer and Aunt Liz
Great weather
Great pizza at Gianni's--our family favorite!
Great time playing with the dogs at the beach
Great weather







So much fun! Kathy is an expert picture avoider, I discovered again on this trip. Watch out, because I'll get you next time.
Oh, did I mention that the weather was great? (Can you tell it's starting to get hot in Vegas and I'm feeling it?)

2 comments:

Knudson Family said...

poor Ben with that sand in his mouth! great pictures, we definitely need to take a trip to the beach....

The Blomquist Bunch said...

LUCKY! That looks like a laid-back awesome fun trip. I'm so glad you got to have such a fun mother's day weekend. Sure wish we had family in California to visit---hint hint---yeah, so if you guys want to end up there someday, that would be ok with us :) Great pictures--loved the family shot--super cool background.

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map