
Introducing my Head Microgel 5. I have the sweetest husband who thought and thought about what to get me for my birthday, and he settled on this beauty. He decided we needed a sport we could play together as a family and as we got old and grey. We both played tennis in high school and have played infrequently since then, but it has been a significant while (refer to my last post if you're interested in my recent lack of exercise).
I have been on the courts at least six times since my birthday and I'm loving it! Perhaps a bit of bad timing in that any day playing tennis will feel like swatting at flies in an oven, but we've actually had a spell of rather cool 85 degree weather this week, so it's been fun. I'm grateful to have such a thoughtful husband.
Tennis, anyone?

No comments:
Post a Comment