At this point, I was getting ready for a meeting and said, "Am I getting beautiful?"
To which he replid, "No."
"Am I not beautiful because my hair is still crazy?" I asked, a bit wounded that I can't get a shout-out from even my four year old.
"Well, you're a little beautiful," he conceeded.
"Who is beautiful, Benny?" I asked.
Without hesitation he replied, "Grandma," in a very matter of fact voice.
"Which Grandma?" I asked, very interested in his view of the world.
"The one with no dogs," he responded, "she's beautiful."
He is a very good judge of beauty. Here's to beautiful Grandmas everywhere.

1 comment:
Oh what an awesome grandson I have. It is so interesting to me what our young ones think of beauty and then as we get older, how we change that picture of beauty. Ben can see a grandma who loves him a ton and he translates that to beauty. Ben, you are the best! (As our all my grandchildren).
Post a Comment