Thursday, March 18, 2010

Overheard

I was driving Ben to his Freedom Academy class the other morning and had picked up his friend Baylie along the way. I overheard this conversation:

Baylie: Do you ever just want to hug your shoes?
Ben: silence--I glanced in the rearview and he was looking at her like she was crazy.
Me: What do you mean, Baylie?
Baylie: Well, I love my boots so much that sometimes I just hug them.
Ben: I've licked my shoes before. . .on the bottom.

And there you have the quintessential difference between boys and girls.

5 comments:

Melly Mae said...

AAAAhhhh hahahahahahahaha. We watched Baylie the other day and she was in LOVE with her little silver shoes then too. Haha. This is sooo cute. :)

Sarah said...

Hilarious! But what does this mean for those of us girls who don't hug our shoes?? Is there something wrong with us? :)

Stephanie said...

I shared this with Chloe and Lily...they are still laughing!

tavia said...

thats great!

Jamie K said...

This is hilarious!

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map