Todd and I usually have an interesting conversation at least once a day. Tonight's was well worth sharing.
"Mom, Amber keeps writing notes that say I Love Todd."
I said, "Well, just ignore it."
He insisted, "I can't. She keeps writing them and then giving them to Sedrick. He laughs and gives them to me."
I calmly replied, "Well, you're a nice, cute, fun, kid, so girls are always going to like you. You'd better get used to it. But mostly you can just ignore it."
"Yeah," he contemplated, "If she goes to BYU, because I'm going to BYU, she'll probably still write notes and want to marry me."
"Probably." I said with a smile. So humble, he is.

1 comment:
Haha - You have the funniest conversations with Todd, and oh how I remember being six and always wanting to be this one boys partner in gym class. Those were the days.
Post a Comment