Well, my little friend Livi is in the hospital, and this time it's quite serious. She's sedated, intubated, on kidney dialysis, and has about a thousand other tubes coming out of her body (actually 19 different machines/tubes/things according to her mom). It was hard to see her tiny body laying in that bed. I came home and found this picture from her fourth birthday in February just to remember her lively Livi self.
I just had to write and tell you to hold your kids tight and tell them you love them. Then get down on your knees and thank your Heavenly Father that your family is healthy. And while you're on your knees, please pray for a miracle for Livi.
I told Todd that he needed to keep praying for Livi in his head and in his heart and out loud. He informed me that he has prayed for her 17 times today. Would you pray for her, too? I know our prayers are heard.

1 comment:
Todd looks so tall in this pic. So mature.The kids are growing up so quickly. Can you believe that in just a few short weeks Hadyn will be getting baptized?!
Post a Comment