I find it ironic that my last post (and long ago it was) was all about Ryan. Perhaps our stake president read it and realized what a great guy he was and that it why Ryan was sustained this week as our new bishop. Or maybe it really was revelation. (Probably the latter).
Whatever the reason, that's our latest news. Ryan is our new bishop. Or "Bishop Daddy," as Todd called him. When we told Todd and Ben before church, Todd literally dropped his jaw. Then, when Ryan explained that this would mean I would be released from my calling as Relief Society President, Todd did a fist punch in the air and said, "Yes! Finally! I've been waiting for this forever!" Then, after a quiet moment, he said, "We'll have to get a pool." Priorities, priorities.
So, keep us in your prayers as we set off on this new adventure in our lives.

5 comments:
I am so excited. I have to say that Nate and I called it. We were playing the fun guessing game of who it would be and be both nominated Ryan! You both will do a wonderful job. and I say you both because I am sure it is a team effort. (=
I am happy for your family. You will be so blessed. Call me if you ever need help or a break. I hear it's tuff being a single mom, but in this case well worth it.
I can honestly say I'm not that surprised. I am going to be careful about shouting out to my man though. lol.You guys will be fabulous. Your ward is lucky.
whoa! We leave for a couple of weeks and...this! I can only laugh at how crazy your lives seem to me! Thank you both sooo much for being so great to beable to work in the Lord's church in such great capacity. Congrats!?
That is so awesome, congrats, if that's the right word to use, I don't know, good luck is maybe more appropriate! Let me know how the pool thing goes, maybe Jake should get called as the bishop so I can get a pool too, I want one! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment