After a great week at Scott and Tal's, instead of heading for Boise as planned, we came on back home so Ryan could be sustained and set apart. We ended up with Kevin and Cheri (my parents), Glenn and Kathy (Ryan's parents), Kyle (our nephew), and Brandon, Lucy, and Filipe (Ryan's brother and his family) all here for the weekend. It was a fun time, even if a little high stress. I think I only got grouchy once, but I hadn't really had a full night's sleep in about 10 days since the stake executive secretary had invited us to meet with "a member of the stake presidency."
Anyway, we don't have a picture of the crowd, but we are so grateful to have such a supportive family. It always amazes me when people don't get along with the parents or their parents-in-law, because I feel so blessed to be surrounded by amazing extended family.
Here's a shout out to Grandma Cheri for being willing to get soaked filling water balloons and then providing a target to be hit with water balloons. What a sport.
Also, check out Filipe, who is almost exactly a year younger than Ben. If you've ever met Brandon, you'll know why this kid is so tall. 

3 comments:
Looks like you have been a busy family! I agree on the parents and in-laws thing. That pool down below looks so fun by the way! (=
Are those the three cutest great-nephews of all time, or what????
Love to all of you!
Aunt Janette
Hey Steph.
Just wanted to let you know that I am moving on provo this Sunday, I am glad that I remembered to add your Family to my blog. I'll Chat with ya later.
Post a Comment