Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Funny Benny

Little man Ben is a hilarious kid.

This morning when I woke up I came out into the office to find Ben laying on his tummy with his legs kicking in the air, scoping out the Christmas catalog and eating a Dove chocolate.  "Hi Mom," he said. 
"Well, hello, Ben."
"I went pee in the potty.  So I got myself a potty treat.  You can get me my lego later."
Well, OK then.

Later this morning, Ben was showing Ryan all the toys he wants.  He pointed to one and said, "I want that one."
I don't even know what it was, but Ryan said, "I think not."
Picture Ben with his little expressive eyebrows, tilting his head to one side,  "Oh, I think so."
He's such a little spunky chap.

The video is just a funny little random movie that Todd made the other day.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

my kids had to watch your little ben video a few times. What can I say? It was imformative? Have a Happy Thanksgiving you guys! I hope Ryan at least gets that whole day off .... and maybe Friday too!!

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map