Saturday, October 24, 2009

BYU vs. UNLV

A few weeks ago we went to the BYU vs. UNLV game, thanks to our great friends John and Chelsea. It was quite the blow-out, so not an exciting game in that respect, but fun all the same. It brought back great memories of being a college kid at BYU. It's fun that Ryan and I were married for part of our college lives, so we share some great memories of being there together. Those were some good times.
Doesn't this sight just get you excited for some football?
In the stands, all decked out like super fans
Loved these shirts. Their loyalty was rather undecided.

3 comments:

Family of Strength said...

FOOOOOOTBAAAALLLLLLLL!!!

amydear said...

I have a few photos of the four of us at BYU game, I do believe.

Katey said...

We were totally there too! It was a blast...unlike this past weekend.

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map