Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Two sweet little men

One of the major highlights of our Thanksgiving weekend was visiting San Francisco to be in attendance at the blessing of our three-week-old nephew, Finn. Jeremy and Liz were such gracious hosts in their beautiful new condo. Todd was rather smitten with the little guy (as were we all). He held him for quite a while. If Todd didn't think I was looking he would play with his little fingers and whisper sweetly to Finn, though he was a bit shy if he knew he was being observed. Aren't they adorable:



When Jeremy and Liz's Christmas card showed up in the mail last week, both boys were eager to see Finn's pictures. Todd keeps going up to the fridge and narrating what he thinks Finn may be saying or thinking. I'm glad they got to meet him when he was so tiny, because I know they will love him forever!

1 comment:

Family of Strength said...

I love to see the softer side of boys. Nothing brings it out better than them holding an infant. Isn't God amazing.

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map