Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jack is Back

So, call us crazy (we are. . .a little), but we made a special trip to Utah again for the Jack Johnson concert. And it was totally worth it. We went this year with my brother and sis-in-law (who think we're looney). Halfway through Jack's first song, Tal leaned over and said, "He's amazing live." Yep. That explains our lunacy. He is amazing live. And we love it.
Fun date night with the sibs.

Fun shots with the swanky camera. Lovin' it.
Cool screen.
Pre-show (laughing at the G-Love lyrics--not our favorite)
So many cute couples on our blog today.

Seriously fun date night. I'm so glad that I enjoy the company of my husband--(did you know some people don't love hanging with their husbands)? I'm a lucky girl. It was also a ton of fun to ditch all our kids and hang out with Scott and Tal. We both been married for 13 years this year. It's fun growing old/up together. When Jack is back again, we will be, too.

1 comment:

The Blomquist Bunch said...

Well, lookie there---we really did go, it's posted in two spots! sweet! Thanks again for letting us come with you guys. Did I tell you Seth loves G. Love and can't believe he would be so scandalous? :)

Gopher Visitors


Visitor Map