
Todd has some great Webelos leaders. . .super great. I am kind of a lame scouting mom (OK, kind of is an understatement. I'm a super lame scouting mom.) But, he has some dynamit scout leaders. Last week Todd earned his Webelos, Arrow of Light, and Religious Knot. Very exciting stuff! It was fun for him to earn this along with two other boys--Caden and Cristian. We're sure grateful for the people around us who help guide our kids. I love that my boys have examples all around them of good men who worthily hold the Priesthood and exercise that Priesthood. Hooray for great scout leaders! Hooray for my own little Webelo who is growing up WAY TOO FAST!

Am I a great artist or what? Todd hates this part of scouting, but he put up with it like a champ this time!
1 comment:
You two are too cute! As a new den leader in my ward, I'm trying to get used to all the scouting stuff, but I admit, it's not really my thing. And I refuse to wear the hideous shirt. : )
Post a Comment