With hesitation, I write of three dry potty training days. On his own, Mr. Ben decided he should be a stander rather than a sitter, and it seems to have made the difference. When I tell him to try using the potty, he doesn't have to strip down to his birthday suit, so he doesn't balk nearly as much.
It's possible that I'm condemning myself to a day from potty training H-E-double hockey sticks by writing this, but I felt such love and support from my last declaration of frustration that I thought I shoud keep you all updated.
Farewell from the land of underoos until we blog again.
2 comments:
I didn't push the issue with the twins because I just could not bear to endure days and days of poop messes and wet upholstery. One day, they just decided to be done with it all and we have had only rare accidents since. Keep the faith, sister!
Go Ben and Go mommy. I don't have boys but I always thought it would be fun to try the cheerio or fruit loop in the toilet where they aim. Macie just discovered three or four days ago that boys don't sit. I was on the phone w/Kate and Macie came shouting mommy daddy isn't sitting on the potty to pee. He's standing up. I still remember the first time Briley and Hadyn saw Todd stand up and pee. They were mezmorized by his abilities. Having no brothers in the house does sometimes leave certain things to the imagination. love ya
Post a Comment