While we were walking around the temple, a cute young couple came out after finishing their sealing, pictures, etc. We took a picture of them with their parents. I told them we were married there 12 years ago that day and it was a great day to be married. They were very cute. . .I thought for a minute they would ask for our phone number or something so we could keep in touch.
It's funny to look at life 12 years ago compared with today. So much of who we are and where we've been I never would have imagined. If you asked me back then to list the states I would like to live in and the order, I think Indiana, New York, North Carolina, and Nevada would have been in the bottom 10, at least the bottom 25. But what great experiences we have had.
What a lucky girl I am to be married to such a great guy. 12 years and counting. . .

6 comments:
I remember that day! It was a good one. I also remember the first time that I met you. I was wondering if you were good enough for my amazing cousin (the answer is YES!). I'm so glad you two got married 12 years ago!
Your smoochie pic is too cute!
What a delightful way to spend an anniversary! You two are a wonderful couple.
congratulations! Your hair has gotten so long. Every now and then Briley and Hadyn ask if they will ever see Todd again. After hearing funny stories of Ben I think he and Macie would be hysterical together! love and miss u guys!
You are so skinny! Why does 12 years sound so much longer than the 11 we've been married? Congrats on making it a dozen! Still miss you. I say that a lot.
Where do you go to in Montana?I have family up there so I go every year............love the picture
Post a Comment