Monday, December 8, 2008
Traditions
For our third year in a row, we coerced an invitation from our great friends, the Joneses, to decorate gingerbread houses. It is such a fun start to the Christmas season. This year, Sarah and I actually undertook the project of baking the houses from scratch. We decided the kids would really enjoy having their very own house to decorate. I did recognize, however, that I need my own house next year as well, because I have some creative energy just dying to be spent on a house of my own. We had a great time. Ryan got to be there for the dinner part, but had to duck out for the fun decorating part. Next year we'll schedule his time better. Here are a few fun pictures of the evening. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love the repeller!
*= ellisons :) (for some strange reason)
Last year our attempt to make gingerbread houses was horrible. I didn't let the frosting set up before we began decorating. Needless to say we had some construction issues. Yours look really fun.
Post a Comment